I would like to take a minute to talk about doing addiction treatment the New Hope way and to wish all of you a Sober and Happy 2018.
We are very proud of our staff, our mission and our ethics.
About our way:
- Our Access Center staff often recommends more appropriate alternatives and resources when callers need emergency care or won’t be best served by an inpatient placement.
- All staff work to find resources for people in need as opposed to soliciting customers.
- We are committed to state of the art practices to include medication supports; our counselors that plan lengths of stay and drug screening requirements based upon clinical need; our physicians and nurses that care for so many patient medical needs beyond minimum requirements; and, the efforts that we are taking to reduce readmissions to inpatient services; we want to get it right the first time.
- Our mantra is “we want to do things that actually help.”
- Our intent to maintain strict fidelity to our mission and ethics, will help us maintain our stellar reputation and we will continue to be held in the highest regard by the communities that we serve.
- Whenever a question arises, our staff are encouraged to seek out advice from colleagues and clinical, or administrative supervisors, who are available to consult at any time.
During 2018 and beyond we will continue to work to find: what will help; what the best available options are; and, what is the right thing to do for every person that finds their way to our care.
Tony Comerford, Ph.D.