New Hope Integrated Behavioral Health Care is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices. We recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental handicap, amnesty or status as a covered veteran.
In keeping with our long-standing belief that the human values we instill in our working environment greatly impact our treatment capabilities, we continually strive to create an atmosphere that:
- Fosters pride, honesty and integrity in what everyone says and does;
- Recognizes both the right and responsibility to be open and constructively critical of the things that are wrong or could be improved;
- Allows management to truly listen to all points of view and to freely admit to being wrong when this is the case;
- Creates a genuine interest in getting problems on the table and correcting them;
- Encourages new ideas and allows them to be evaluated in a positive light;
- Ensures that all employees work effectively as a team and have fun doing it;
- Instills a sense of excitement because all members know that they are part of a winning organization.