Dr. Tony Comerford is pleased to announce that the New Hope Foundation and all of its programs have been awarded a three year accreditation by the Coalition for the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. This includes all programs at Epiphany House, the newest edition to the New Hope family. The award was not without accolades for the services provided and Dr. Comerford is proud to post what CARF had to say in the survey summary below.
New Hope Foundation, Inc., has strengths in many areas.
• The leadership and management team of the organization demonstrate unwavering commitment to the mission and purpose of the organization.
• The boatd of directors is very diverse in ethniciry and gender representation and fully supports the organization in all of its endeavors.
• The executive leaders of the organization are very active and serve on 16 of the 21 counties in the state of New Jersey’s board of alcohol and drugs.
• The organization has a very favorable reputation and is accessible and accommodating to the alcohol and drug community.
• New Hope Foundation has a dedicated and very skilled cadre of staff at all levels of the organization.
• The long tenure of staff members is an asset to the organization, providing stability and continuity of care for persons served.
• Clients of the organization consistently express sincere gratitude and high praises for the caring of the staff and quality of the services offered at the programs. They state that they feel safe,respected, empowered, and supported in recovery through the caring and structure provided.
• Staff members consistently regard New Hope Foundation as a good place to work and feel that there are many opportunities for growth, that education and training are plentiful, and that there is a strong commitment from leadership to promote from within.
• Clinical staff members are well supervised, and the organization has made a valued investment in providing this service not only to satisfy regulatory requirements, but also to facilitate the provision of quality cate.
• The programs and services are guided by effective, client-centered, and evidence-based practices.
• Services are offered in locations that maximize engagement and are delivered by staff members who are representative of the populations served.
• New Hope Foundation provides a safe, clean, well-maintained, and attractive environment for service delivery and business functions, demonstrating the leadership’s respect for persons served and personnel.
• The organization has an effective alUmni speaker group at several of the halfway homes.
On balance, New Hope Foundation continues to be a valuable asset to Monmouth and the surrounding counties in New Jersey in the treatment of individuals and families seeking help for behavioral health and substance abuse issues. The facilities provide healthy, safe, and cheerful therapeutic environments where persons served feel empowered to make positive changes in their lives.
The organization has a strong leadership team, and its clinical programs provide quality, accessible services. The organization has made significant improvements to its service capacity since the last accreditation survey. This strategic expansion demonstrates a commitment to offering quality treatment choices to the greater New Jersey communities and supports the future growth and success of the organization.
New Hope Foundation, Inc., has earned a Three-Year Accreditation. The organization is recognized for its efforts to provide quality services to persons served and the community.